Tuesday 18 April 2017

Beauty | Highstreet Skin Care



I always love reading other peoples skin care routines to get an idea of what products I could use in my own. Quite frankly I am absolutely rubbish at looking after my skin. I'm more of a face wipe gal. *gasps in horror*

However lately I've made a conscious effort to improve my skin - if you have a skin care routine, you have your life together right?


 My skins super confusing and I've never quite figured out how to deal with it. I have combination skin of oily and dry patches. So I thought I'd list down some products I've been using recently to give other people ideas what works for me.

L'oreal Micellar Water, Toner, Milk Cleanser. 

I was in Sainsbury's looking for Garnier micellar water which I've used previously (fab stuff) and seen that L'oreal had brought their own range out. Obviously, I bought all three it would have been rude not to.

Step 1: The micellar water is just as good as Garnier. There is a visible difference in the amount of product it takes off.

Now I'm no skin expert so no idea which one comes next. Is it cleanse then tone or vice versa?!

Step 2: Then I use cotton pads with the smallest amount of milk cleanser on. What I like most about this bottle is the pump on the top. I've used cleansers before in a squeezy bottle and this is just so much easier. It also locks in place when twisted so if you're travelling it won't leak. The cleansing milk is rose and jasmine scented. It leaves my face smelling amazing and feeling so soft.

Step 3: Finally I use the toner. This is also rose and jasmine scented, it is such a fresh scent. The toner has a slightly slimy feel to it if it gets on your fingers and doesn't come out of the bottle too well (it normally ends up on my floor rather than on the pad). But once it has soaked in, it leaves your skin feeling squeaky clean and by this point, there is absolutely no makeup left on the pads meaning you are finally makeup free!

Phew! Who knew wearing makeup was so time consuming?!



Nivea face wash, Eye makeup remover and Nivea moisturiser.

I've clubbed all of these products together because you've guessed it, they're all Nivea! The Nivea face wash and moisturiser I use both on a morning.

The face wash makes my face feel so squeaky clean and the smell reminds be of being on holiday, it's gorgeous. It also has little beads within it which gently exfoliates the skin.

I haven't got a picture of the moisturiser as it has gone walkabout -sorry! My face is very picky with moisturisers and this oil-free day cream is for oily and combination skin because although my face is oily it can also sometimes be dry - confusing right?

The Nivea double effect makeup remover is absolutely fantastic for removing eye makeup. Give the bottle a good shake before use, two swipes of the cotton pads and your eye makeup is no more! Like magic.

I hope that this post has given you of an idea of products which are available on the high street for skincare and you might even try some!


SHARE:

16 comments

  1. yassssss i am using ALL of these products at the moment as well! HOW damn tasty does the cleansing milk smell?! i legit look forward to using it at the end of the day because i know how nice my face is gonna smell, haha! and yeah, completely agree that the pump bottle is a winner, makes life so much easier when you're tired at the end of the day!


    katie xx lacoconoire.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Facial care products Thank you because you have been willing to share information with us. we will always appreciate all you have done here because I know you are very concerned with our.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laser hair removal pittsburgh Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info. Zemits

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info. Hydroquinone 4 percent

    ReplyDelete
  6. When your website or blog goes live for the first time, it is exciting. That is until you realize no one but you and your. Skincare clinic near me

    ReplyDelete
  7. i never know the use of adobe shadow until i saw this post. thank you for this! this is very helpful. Anti cellulite massage near me

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info. Glownar

    ReplyDelete
  9. You there, this is really good post here. Thanks for taking the time to post such valuable information. Quality content is what always gets the visitors coming. Skin care

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info. Lumigan latisse

    ReplyDelete
  11. gel nail polish Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info.

    ReplyDelete
  12. There is so much in this article that I would never have thought of on my own. Your content gives readers things to think about in an interesting way. Thank you for your clear information. skin whitening laser treatment cost

    ReplyDelete
  13. Skincare We are really grateful for your blog post. You will find a lot of approaches after visiting your post. I was exactly searching for. Thanks for such post and please keep it up. Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I’m going to read this. I’ll be sure to come back. thanks for sharing. and also This article gives the light in which we can observe the reality. this is very nice one and gives indepth information. thanks for this nice article... facial roller reviews

    ReplyDelete
  15. Excellent article. Very interesting to read. I really love to read such a nice article. Thanks! keep rocking. face roller and gua sha

    ReplyDelete
  16. Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting?I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work. Dermatologist in India Dermatologists are medical doctors who specialize in diagnosing and treating diseases of the skin, hair, nails and mucus membrane. Some dermatologists are also surgeons.

    ReplyDelete

© Lau Anne. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig