Friday 25 March 2016

Beauty | How much is my face worth?


The answer to that question, probably not much! but here it goes anyway...

Foundation: L'Oreal True Match in the shade 2.R/2.C Vanilla Rose
I love this foundation. Estee Lauder Double Wear used to be my holy grail foundation, but for the price I was paying (£30 or £29.50 I cant remember) I was having to buy an additional foundation to mix with it as it was too pink for my face. So after seen Lauren Curtis rave about true match I thought I'd take the plunge and I've never looked back.  

Price: £9.99

Concealer: Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in Fair 1
Another product which I love. Thick and really good coverage for the price. Everyone raves about this concealer and its clear to see why.

Price: £4.19

Eyebrows: W7 Brow Bar Eyeshadow Pallet 
Now my eyebrows are not the best and I drastically need to improve them but this does the job and stays on all day.

Price: £4.95

Bronzer: Bobbi Brown Bronzing Powder in shade Golden Light 1
My holy grail of bronzers. This is the second one i've purchased and I'll probably purchase again. It lasts ages too, I think the one before this lasted me two years. My Mams even bought it for herself after using mine. 

Price: £28.50

Highlighter: Makeup Revolution Radiance Pallet
I used to use Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick in Pink Quartz but this pallet is so much better - and cheaper! Leaves my face glowing. I tend to use the middle colour, as you can see the other two are practically untouched. I would totally recommend this pallet. I need to try more of the Makeup Revolution collection as I've heard such good things about it.

Price: £8.00

Eyeliner: Bobbi Brown Long Wear Gel Eyeliner in Black
A recent purchase this year I have not been disappointed. Gel liners are so much better than liquid, I am converted.

Price: £18.50

Mascara: Maybelline The Falsies Push Up Mascara
I love how long it makes my lashes definitely worth the hype.

Price: £7.99

And that comes to a grand total of... Drum Roll please...

£82.12.

Is that much? I feel like thats a lot. I'd have to work a full 12 and a half hours at work to pay for my face! 

How much is your face worth?


SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I love posts like this! It's always interesting to see how much people's faces are worth lol. That Makeup Revolution Radiance Palette looks amazing - I need to try it! Xx

    itsjessiejane

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always like this post. The makeup revolution palette look really nice. I have heard so many good things about this brand. Great blog dear !! would you like to follow each other on Bloglovin and other social media :)
    www.ambiinwonderland.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I'm a new follower on bloglovin', you have such a cute blog! Love this post, I would be worried to see how much I'm spending on my makeup face though. I always try to space out the makeup buying so that I don't end up spending loads in one go!

    lots of love, Jane
    Marble and Rose

    ReplyDelete

© Lau Anne. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig